My first ever Liebster award came as a surprise from the wonderful Wool Gatherer, and I am happy (deliriously so) to be nominated for it. Thank you so much lovely angel!
So, what’s a Liebster Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming/new bloggers or who have less than 200 followers. The ‘Liebster’ word is of German origin and means sweetest/ kindest/ nicest/ dearest/ beloved/ lovely/ kind/ pleasant/ valued/ cute/ endearing/ welcome…
How does it work?
- Link back to the persons blog who has nominated you and convey thanks for giving the award.
- Answer all questions posted by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers whom you feel are deserving of more subscribers; you pass the award on to them.
- Create 10 questions for the nominees.
- Contact the nominees and let them know that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award.
So, here are the questions that I am expected to answer:
- Three things without which you would never step out of the house?
Cash, One proof of identity.
Apart from these two, I do take my mobile phone along with me, but it is not necessary, as I don’t like being a slave to it. Another thing that I am more likely to take along is my MP3 player.
2. Writing a blog post or reading another’s post?
Reading another’s post. 😀
- Backpacking/ adventure holiday/ luxury trip – if money was not a constraint which would you enjoy the most?
If road-tripping isn’t an option, then adventure-holiday it has to be, for sure!
Favourite genre of movie – comedy/ sci-fi/ fantasy/ horror/ romance (a.k.a chick-flick)/ biographies?
Photographs as memories or memories only?
Photographs as memories, ALWAYS!
Skydiving/ Bungee Jumping/ Zip Lining/ Paragliding – which one would you prefer to try out?
One? All not an option? 🙂
Phew! Tough. Sky-diving in that case. I think.
If you had the chance to take the place of a celebrity for a day, who would you be and why?
(Sorry, Mother Teresa and working towards world peace are out of the running here.)
Favourite musician/ band?
Used to be one called Faridkot. It got disbanded early this year.
A holiday memory that you remember vividly?
I think it has to be my stopover in Manali, on my way to Spiti. It could also be because it is one of the most recent holidays.
One definite bucket list destination to travel to in this life?
Again one only!! Unfair. At least for a travel blogger. 😀
And I would like to nominate the following blogs for the Liebster award (they aren’t listed in any particular order, I just like going through them):
And Listed below are my questions to them:
1) One blogpost, which is not from your blog and you think that everyone MUST read it. (Link)
2) Ink-pen, or ball-point pen?
3) Have you ever taken a solo holiday?
4) Your forever crush.
5) One book you can read over and over again.
6) Your favorite family member?
7) Romantic love, or friendship?
8) Apart from a blogger, you are…?
9) Best holiday you had was in (place)?
10) Most adventurous thing you have ever done is…?
Have I missed anything? Apologies, if I have. 😀
Over to you!